Whosayna’s Hydrabadi Dum Biryani.
You can cook Whosayna’s Hydrabadi Dum Biryani using 22 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Hydrabadi Dum Biryani
- Prepare 250 gm of Chicken (cut in 1/4).
- It’s 3 cups of Yogurt.
- It’s as required of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need of Few whole Garam Masala (Cinnamon sticks, Cloves, Cardamon, Blackpepper).
- You need 4 cups of Fried Onions (Birista).
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil (use fried onions oil).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves (chopped).
- You need 1/4 cup of Mint leaves (chopped).
- It’s of Rice:.
- You need of Few whole Garam masala (Cummin seeds, Cloves, Cardamon, Bay leaves, Blackpepper, Cinnamon sticks, Star Anise).
- You need as required of Salt.
- It’s 1 kg of Basmati Rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fried Onions (Birista).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves.
- It’s 8 to 10 of Few Saffron strands (soak in 1/4 cup water).
- You need few drops of Orange and Yellow colour.
Whosayna’s Hydrabadi Dum Biryani step by step
- Chicken: Marinate the chicken pieces in above ingredients for 2 hours. Rice: Wash rice and boil water with whole garam masala till it bubbles add rice and salt, cook rice till almost done, put on strainer till all drained off. Keep aside. How to cook on dum: In a big pot pour quarter cup oil that you fried birista with. Keep on flame pour marinated chicken with it's marinade..
- Then pour the boiled rice level it, put colour and saffron water, then add birista and coriander leaves, pour ghee generously then cover the entire pot with foil paper seal the sides and cover with lid, keep heavy object on top. Let it cook for half an hour or more. Serve with raita and kachoomer..