Basil Chicken Piccata with Grainy Mustard. Chicken breast cutlets, dredged in flour, browned, served with sauce of butter, lemon juice, capers, and stock or wine. Chicken and Apples in Honey Mustard Sauce. Creamy Garlic Basil Chicken Recipe with Asparagus
But what can I say – I like. Chicken piccata is a classic Italian dish. When it is time to plate your dish, drizzle the roasted veggies with some balsamic vinegar, coat with freshly shredded Parmesan and top them with some freshly shredded basil. You can cook Basil Chicken Piccata with Grainy Mustard using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basil Chicken Piccata with Grainy Mustard
- Prepare 2 of Chicken tenders.
- It’s 1 tsp of ●White wine or sake.
- Prepare 1 dash of ●Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ○Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 clove of ○Garlic (grated).
- It’s 2 tsp of ○Japanese mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 of ★Beaten egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of ★Grainy mustard.
- It’s 1/2 clove of ★Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ☆Cake flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ☆Katakuriko (potato starch flour).
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
Our chicken piccata, served over whole-wheat pasta, has a rich lemon-caper sauce that's made with Low-Calorie Comfort Food Recipes for Chicken. Chicken Piccata with Pasta & Mushrooms. This was a great recipe for a crowd especially with a side of stir-fried zucchini and carrots w/ basil and. This version of chicken Picatta is made with juicy chicken thighs covered in a Parmesan crust.
Basil Chicken Piccata with Grainy Mustard step by step
- Remove the sinew from the chicken tenders. Cut with a knife to spread them out to a bigger size. Rub with the ● ingredients..
- Grate 1 clove of garlic and divide into 2 portions. Combine the ○ ingredients (for pre-seasoning)..
- Gently dry off excess moisture from the Step 1 chicken. Spread the chicken with the combined ○ ingredients from Step 2..
- Combine the ingredients and combine the ingredients in separate bowls. Coat the chicken with the ingredients and then dip into the ingredients..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and slowly cook Step 4 on low heat while covered with a lid. Flip them over and cook the same way until browned..
It's a higher level lemon chicken. These chicken piccata meatballs are made with ground chicken and nuzzled in a rich lemon butter sauce. This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and I absolutely loved these. The only change I made was to substitute basil for the parsley.