Chicken Fried Rice. Are you craving chicken fried rice right now? You might think you can't have it while you're staying But the truth is that you CAN have chicken fried rice if you have chicken, rice, eggs, and frozen. This chicken fried rice weeknight dinner recipe is truly fast and simple.
Chicken Fried Rice Recipe that will turn out better than take-out from your favorite Chinese restaurant! Loaded with veggies and chicken, and yet it is still a super kid friendly dinner idea. Scramble the eggs and mix with the rest of the vegetables. You can have Chicken Fried Rice using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Rice
- Prepare of Juice of one lime.
- You need 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil.
- You need of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sriracha sauce.
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1-2 cups of diced carrot.
- You need 1-2 cups of peas.
- You need 3/4 cup of sliced scallions (white parts).
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of " piece fresh ginger, peeled, minced.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 3-4 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sriracha sauce for desired heat.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sliced scallion (green tips).
Add rice, cooked chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, and pepper. Chicken fried rice is one of the menus that you can serve to anyone, any time! My chicken fried rice recipe is healthier because I'm using brown jasmine rice- which tastes amazing and so fluffy!! Chicken fried rice is a great way to use leftovers.
Chicken Fried Rice instructions
- Cube chicken breast and season lightly with salt pepper and garlic powder. Marinate in lime juice, sesame oil, and sriracha for 30 minutes..
- In a large non-stick wok or skillet, heat 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add chicken pieces and saute until cooked through, about 5 – 6 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside..
- Return skillet to medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon sesame oil and Add peas, carrots and green onions and saute 3 minutes, then add garlic, ginger and saute 1 minute longer. Push veggies to edges of pan, add eggs in center and cook and scramble..
- Return chicken to skillet along with rice. Add in soy sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm with Sriracha to taste if desired..
Follow this quick and easy recipe for a delicious dinner. Serve chicken fried rice with the strips of egg on top and the green onion as a garnish. Perfectly cooked fried rice with sticky grilled chicken thighs. This is a Dairy Free, Gluten Free recipe with Chicken and is perfect for Dinner, Lunch. Chicken Fried Rice is an easy fried rice recipe made with cooked rice, shredded chicken, eggs, and simple vegetables.