Honey Mustard chicken and vegetables. Tender roasted vegetables served alongside honey-mustard chicken is a quick meal to put together for weeknights or when entertaining guests. Paleo or not, this combination of flavors will tickle your taste buds! Colorful veggies and chicken work for a weeknight or for guests.
Brush the honey-mustard mixture all over the chicken breasts (it will pour off a little, that's fine). Arrange the potatoes, carrots and onion wedges Move the vegetables around the sheet pan a little, using a spatula, and baste any juice over the chicken breasts (especially any of the mustard sauce. The best part about this dish is the Honey Mustard glaze that has two different kinds mustards. You can cook Honey Mustard chicken and vegetables using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard chicken and vegetables
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped red pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped yellow pepper.
- Prepare 3 large of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of honeymustard dressing.
- It’s 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
I slathered it all over the chicken but as it cooks in the oven it starts to spread its gooey deliciousness all over the vegetables. The vegetables will be caramelized on the outside and soft on the inside. This easy, lazy day Honey Mustard Chicken uses pantry friendly ingredients to deliver a sweet and tangy one pan feast. That being said, if you don't have green beans or potatoes on hand, or would rather serve your Honey Mustard Chicken with something else, you can skip the vegetables entirely.
Honey Mustard chicken and vegetables instructions
- preheat oven to 350° and spray a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- dice red and yellow peppers, onion, and carrots. toss them in a small mixing bowl with a quarter cup of the honey Mustard. salt and pepper to taste and set aside..
- butterfly slice each chicken breast into two separate pieces so you are left with 6 thinner pieces of chicken..
- place chicken in a bowl and pour in the remainder of the honey Mustard. toss well to coat all pieces evenly. place marinated chicken in baking pan.
- scatter the vegetable mixture over the chicken. sprinkle the bread crumbs evenly over the chicken and vegetables. I've done this without bread crumbs and its still good but bread crumbs really make the recipe..
- bake for 30-45 minutes. time varies on how large the chicken breasts are..
- If you over cook the chicken you can drizzle a little extra dressing on it right before serving it. (Ive had to do this before).
- I've used the left over of this dish to chop up and put over crisp romaine lettuce.
Chicken thighs baked in a simple honey mustard sauce until golden brown, with sprigs of rosemary. You just mix honey, Dijon mustard, and olive oil together and pour it over chicken thighs in a casserole dish and bake until done. Now only are you going to learn how to make a delicious honey mustard marinade/glaze recipe for chicken, you're also going to see one of the easiest, and. This honey mustard chicken recipe brings the drumsticks back into the kitchen, a great dish for the cooler months ahead. I like that the drumsticks from Gold'n Plump are hearty, with a good amount of meat.