Easy Japanese-Style dried Eggplant Curry.
You can have Easy Japanese-Style dried Eggplant Curry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Japanese-Style dried Eggplant Curry
- You need 350 g of ground meat (pork, beef or chicken).
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- It’s 3 of eggplants (if it's big, then one is enough).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of kechup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sause.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 120 g of Japanese curry powder mix.
Easy Japanese-Style dried Eggplant Curry step by step
- Chop carrots and onions into small size..
- Ground garlic and ginger..
- Chop eggplants into around 1cm square.
- Stir garlic and ginger and add onions and carrots..
- Add ground meet and stir well until meat becomes brown..
- Add eggplants and curry mix and stir well..
- Last step! Add all sauces. – kechup, oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce. Adjust the taste as you like..
- Done. You can put bread or rice aside. 😋.