Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs. Baked chicken thighs that are crispy and juicy make for the perfect weeknight meal! This post may contain affiliate links. Oven Baked Chicken Thighs are crispy on the outside with tender dark meat on the inside.
It's a favorite chicken recipe that's incredibly easy to make, packed with flavor and much healthier than. Rest assured, these crispy oven baked chicken thighs are everything you've ever wanted out of a piece of chicken. It doesn't get any better than Trim the chicken thighs of any excess fat or skin. You can have Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs
- You need 4 of Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Dry Rub Spice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Canola Oil.
Place chicken thighs directly into the prepared dish, skin side up. Drizzle chicken skin with olive oil. Deliciously crispy skin and juicy inside, oven baked chicken thighs have it all. They are quick, economical, tasty, and require almost no skill — a great recipe for two or a crowd.
Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs instructions
- Let chicken thighs come to room temperature and pat dry with paper towel.
- Bring an oven safe pan up to high heat and pour in the canola oil when thighs are ready to be cooked. The pan should be searing hot before the thighs are placed in..
- Lightly coat both sides with salt then place the thighs skin side down in the pan.
- Sear both sides of the thighs for 5 minutes. Add any additional dry rub spice to your preference once seared..
- Place thighs in the oven at 425℉ for 15 minutes (transfer thighs to baking tray if the current pan is not oven safe).
- Remove thighs from oven and let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Just one pan and a bit of seasoning will get you some of the best baked chicken you will ever taste. Extra Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs use baking powder and chicken seasoning for crispy skin and the best juicy, oven roasted or oven fried chicken This recipe for The Crispiest Baked Chicken Thighs proves that baking using this method will win for the crispiest chicken ever! You won't believe they are baked! Baked Chicken Thighs—Sounds Boring, Actually Isn't. When you bake skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs in the oven, the skin crisps up beautifully It's pure, roasted chicken thigh magic and requires almost no skill.