Bread chicken roll. The Chicken Bread Roll is such an amazing recipe that every time I make it, it never goes wrong. I got this recipe from Fauzia's Kitchen first. Ever since I have been following the same with wonderful results.
Chicken Bread Roll – Bread roll is the samosa of new age. Bread rolls are a lot more filling, less Garlic Bread, Chicken Bread Roll And Cinnamon Bread Roll – Watch this exclusive video and learn. A roll is a small, usually round or oblong individual loaf of bread served as a meal accompaniment (eaten plain or with butter). You can have Bread chicken roll using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread chicken roll
- Prepare 100 g of chicken.
- Prepare 8 of bread slices.
- It’s 3-4 of green onion leaves.
- It’s Half of cup onion(finely chopped).
- You need leaves of Fresh coriander.
- It’s 1 tb of sp black pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tb of sp soya sause.
- You need 2 tb of sp chilli sause.
- It’s 1/2 of tea sp sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
A roll can be served and eaten whole or cut transversely and dressed with filling between the two halves. Bread chicken roll looks very similar to spring rolls though it is different in taste and preparation. You can stuff the bread slices with your favourite fillings like prawn masala, veg masala, mutton masala. Bread is famous for breakfast and Chicken is also famous for eating meat.
Bread chicken roll instructions
- Phr slices ko belan se flat krlain.
- Phr usme thora sa material rakh kr roll krlain pani laga kr chipka lain(bread pani ki madad se chipak jaegi).
- Phr anda me dip krk bread crumbs me roll krlain r deep fry karain.
When both together in one recipe is called Chicken Bread Roll then its make mouth watering for every human and specially. Tropical chicken cordon bleu, Chicken In Bread, Apricot Chicken Roll Ups, etc. Chicken bread rolls by Greek chef Akis Petretzikis! An easy and delicious recipe for chicken rolls made out of bread, parmesan cheese and a rich chicken filling! Dip chicken rolls in milk, then roll in crumb mixture.