chicken nachos. Chicken Nachos is everything you know and love about nachos, made with juicy shredded Mexican CHICKEN! With mandatory melted cheese, quick guac and a dollop of sour cream. These restaurant-style nachos have it all: cheesy chips layered with salsa-covered chicken and black beans, topped with all your favorite fixings.
Loaded with pulled rotisserie chicken in a spicy chipotle-tomato sauce and ungodly amounts of cheese. These easy and healthy Shredded Chicken Nachos are a super easy weeknight meal. Chicken nachos are the perfect appetizer, low key supper or game-watching snack, and they are very simple to make. You can have chicken nachos using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chicken nachos
- It’s 1 packages of doritos cool ranch.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s 1 can of chicken breast 13 oz..
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onions.
- You need 1/3 cup of green pickled sliced jalapeno peppers(obcional).
These Loaded Chicken Nachos are absolutely LOADED with crispy chips, tender veggies, flavorful chicken, beans, corn, and of course, LOADS of cheese. Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder for two to three minutes. Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has reduced by about half, about five minutes. Easy Chicken Nachos are a great weeknight dinner recipe or crowd pleasing appetizer.
chicken nachos step by step
- preheat oven at 350.
- mix in a pan cream chicken and chicken breast.
- in a deep dish pan put 1 layer of doritos.
- in the top of doritos 1 layer of onions.
- in the top of onions 1 layer of jalapeno pepper.
- en the top of jalapeno 1 layer of cheese.
- repeat the same process. in till finish the ingredient.
- leave in oven. for 15 min..
Quick to make with minimal prep and easy to adapt with your favorite toppings. Skillet Chicken Nachos are the BEST way to enjoy nachos at home! Be sure to use a skillet so they stay warm longer! Chicken nachos bring a little something extra to that classic we all love. Perfect for a weeknight dinner or feeding a Chicken Nachos.