Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice. Credit to this website for the KFC spice mix I used (but you can use whatever fried chicken spice mix you want). Quorn recently released a new line of vegetarian sausages. I used their chicken and apple in this recipe.
Quorn Meatless Patties are NOT ready to eat and require further cooking for food safety and quality. Our Quorn Arancini recipe is a meat-free taste of Italy. They are deliciously stuffed fried rice balls filled with. You can have Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice
- You need 1 bag of frozen Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of dried red chilli.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped spring onions.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of Vegetable bullion cubes 3.
- It’s 1 cups of cooked rice, i used Basmati rice.
The essential version of Chinese chicken fried rice that you can put together with minimal effort, yet it will bring you the most comforting experience. Are you craving chicken fried rice right now? I like to use Quorn meat-free pieces which are vegan and rice noodles as they only have to be soaked before using. Satisfied that craving for stir-fried noodles but with the fraction of the amount of carb found in traditional wheat.
Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice step by step
- Cook the rice and set a side..
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, dried chilli, and frozen Quorn chicken tenders. Keep it on medium heat and cook till the onions are golden brown. Add the vegetable bullion cubes and mix well..
- Add the cooked rice to the pan, mix well and season.
- Add in the chopped spring onions..
- Turn off the stove and enjoy…
Our range of easy Quorn meat free meals are perfect vegans, vegetarians and anyone looking for a healthier, low-fat alternative to their favourite dishes. Quorn Pepperoni Slices Layered Tortilla Stack. Enjoy a tasty vegan tortilla snack with this Mexican-inspired Quorn recipe. Drain the broccoli and reserve the water. Regular fried rice gets a protein boost when rice is swapped for quinoa in this healthy dinner recipe.