Honey and mustard chicken drumsticks. This baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe is one of those gems that you're going to want to keep in your back pocket. Learn how to make delicious honey-mustard chicken drumsticks. These oven-baked chicken drumsticks are really easy to prepare and taste great! ▼ INGREDIENTS.
Place the chicken drumsticks in a bowl. Add crushed garlic, salt, mustard powder, dark soy sauce, lemon juice, crushed red chillies and mix together with your hands. Cook on high heat so that most of the moisture evaporates and the sauce covers the drumsticks. You can have Honey and mustard chicken drumsticks using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey and mustard chicken drumsticks
- It’s 6 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to season.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White wine or rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 50 ml of chicken stock.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves crushed.
- It’s 1 of chopped fresh parsley or dry mixed herbs.
Dijon mustard, apple juice, honey, sauce, chicken legs. Panko-Crusted Chicken Drumsticks with Honey-Mustard Dipping Sauce result in flavorful and crunchy chicken that's nice and tender as well. Try honey and mustard drumsticks from Woman's Weekly on the barbie and your guests will love them. These baked chicken drumsticks are crispy-crunchy outside and succulent and juicy inside.
Honey and mustard chicken drumsticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C or 350°F..
- Place chicken drumsticks in an ovenproof dish..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on each drumstick and brush oil evenly on each one..
- In a small bowl mix the honey, mustard, white wine/rice vinegar, chicken stock, sugar and garlic and mix..
- Pour the mix onto the chicken. Make sure the chickens are evenly coated..
- Sprinkle the herbs evenly on each chicken..
- Put the chicken into the oven for 35-40 minutes. Flip the chicken over half way into the cooking..
- Take the chicken out of the oven and it is ready to serve. I had this with quinoa salad, which worked together nicely..
Serve with sweet potato fries and spinach salad. To prepare sauce: Combine yogurt, mustard, honey and pepper in a small bowl. Mix together the honey and mustard, then coat the chicken drumsticks. Slow-Cooker Honey Mustard Drumsticks. by The Healthy Maven. Garlic and honey butter drumsticks are a quick and easy recipe using chicken legs, flavored with honey and soy sauce, that can be roasted in the oven or grilled.