Southwest Chicken Soup. Try this Detox Southwest Chicken Soup to help kick-start your diet! This Southwest Chicken Soup is super clean and healthy. In an electric pressure cooker combine diced chicken, enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes, black beans, corn, chilies.
Ladle in soup, top with sour cream and cheese. This Southwest-inspired chicken soup is loaded with black beans, tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, and corn and cooked in a slow cooker for Reviews for: Photos of Southwest Black Bean Chicken Soup. WW Freestyle Recipes: Skinny Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup, Easy. You can have Southwest Chicken Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southwest Chicken Soup
- It’s 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of hot chili beans.
- It’s 22 oz of diced tomatoes.
- You need 22 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of black pepper.
Healthy Southwest Chicken Soup; loaded with veggies, homemade southwest seasoning, fire Cozy up with a bowl of this Healthy Southwest Chicken Soup! Peppers and onions are sautéed and. Jump to Recipe Leave A Comment. Top southwest chicken soup recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com.
Southwest Chicken Soup instructions
- Pull chicken off bone and chop or shred and put in pot.
- Add remaining ingredients to pot.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for about an hour.
This southwest chicken noodle soup is so quick and easy to make, plus it totally wins over even This simple and savory southwest chicken noodle soup is delicious and filling, and ready in less. Cheesy Southwest Chicken Soup Recipe – Comforting soup filled with chicken, onions, peppers, black beans, corn, and finished off with a little cream to give it that extra little something! Soup is one of those great meals that is easy to make, feeds a lot of people, and you can. Southwestern Chicken Soup with Cornmeal DumplingsCooking and Beer. This soup is creamy, tasty, and healthy!