Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki. Grilled teriyaki chicken with pineapple can be made with just a few pantry staples. Although it's delicious when made with canned pineapple, fresh pineapple and its juice can easily be used in its. Today's baked pineapple teriyaki chicken is bursting with flavor, makes delicious leftovers, and we use the same homemade teriyaki sauce that we do for teriyaki shrimp.
Very simple and healthy recipe for Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki, from cookbook author Catherine McCord of Weelicious. With how-to video showing step by step instructions. This Pineapple Teriyaki Grilled Chicken is so easy to make and tastes amazing. You can have Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki
- You need 2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken, cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of chopped minced garlic or 1 tsp garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil for skillet.
- You need 1 (20 oz) of can pineapple rings, juice reserved, rings cut into fours.
- You need 1 of large onion cut into wedges.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Salt pepper garlic powder, onion powder, any other seasoning you like.
If you are looking for a quick, healthy, and delicious dinner, this is your recipe. These slightly sweet teriyaki pineapple chicken meatballs crafted from juicy chicken and infused Our meatballs surprise with every bite. Combinations like Teriyaki and Pineapple come together to. Checkout this easy Baked Hawaiian Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Recipe at LaaLoosh.com.
Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki step by step
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a zip top bag. Massage the bag well and stash in fridge for no less than 30 minutes..
- Prep onion and pineapples and set aside. In a bowl, combine the reserved pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and seasonings in a bowl and whisk..
- Preheat oven to 350. Heat cooking oil in a large cast iron skillet on med/hi. Arrange chicken in a single layer and brown. Discard marinade. Once brown, add pineapples and onions and whisk sauce once more and pour over it all and stir. Place skillet, uncovered, in oven. Bake for about 30 minutes until thick and bubbly. Serve with white rice. I garnish with green onions and toasted sesame seeds but was out lol.
A light dinner recipe that is packed with fiber and protein. Spear chicken, pineapple, and green onion pieces onto each skewer, switching off between ingredients until each Make the teriyaki sauce: Add all ingredients to a saucepan and whisk together. Chicken teriyaki is such a fun recipe to serve for dinner or to make in advance for a tasty lunch. The most delicious sweet pineapple teriyaki glaze coats this chicken perfectly. It grills to juicy and tender perfection on the BBQ and will be one of the best things you grill this summer!