Curry Soup with Shredded Chicken.
You can cook Curry Soup with Shredded Chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry Soup with Shredded Chicken
- You need 1 of Bone-in chicken thigh.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 700 ml of Water.
- It’s 2 of ● Soup stock cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of ● Soy sauce.
- It’s of Grilled or steamed vegetables.
- You need 1 of Carrot, onion, okra, eggplant, or green bell pepper.
Curry Soup with Shredded Chicken step by step
- Rinse the chicken thigh well, remove any red sections (blood, sinews, etc.), then wipe away excess water. Salt and pepper both sides. Add bay leaf and minced garlic into a thickly-bottomed pot..
- Add water and simmer the chicken patiently until it falls apart (about 30 minutes) and remove any scum. (Cooking time can vary depending on the pot.).
- When you can remove the bones without difficulty, shred the meat apart. Add ● ingredients and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes to finish!.
- Chop vegetables of your choice into bite-sizes. Grill or steam to dish up with the shredded chicken. Pour in lots of soup and serve!.
- Dip a spoonful of rice into the soup and enjoy! It's a delicious, refreshing way to eat up a bunch of veggies..