honey and cornflake chicken. And who doesn't want to put cereal on everything in sight? Finally, I placed a couple of cups of the cereal into a ziploc bag, crushed them into tiny flakes, then placed my chicken in the bag and shook to coat. Dip the chicken in corn flakes, then panko and put the strips on a tray lined with parchment paper.
How to Cook Honey and Cornflake Chicken Fingers. Put the chicken, cut in strips, in a bowl. Dip the chicken in corn flakes, then panko and put the strips on a tray lined with parchment paper. You can cook honey and cornflake chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of honey and cornflake chicken
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 3 cup of cornflakes.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of clear honey.
- Prepare 3 each of chicken brest in strips.
Push the mixture into the base of the tin with the back of a wooden. These flavorful, healthy baked chicken strips are perfect for. Crushed cornflakes are coated with a sticky honey butter mixture, and then spooned into cute mini cases topped with coloured sprinkles before baking. There are various recipes out there, and some call for half honey and half sugar while some (like this recipe) uses only honey.
honey and cornflake chicken step by step
- prehest oven 200°F.
- melt all butter.
- add honey, salt, pepper and garlic power to melted butter and mix.
- crush cornflakes till there fine..do with a rolling pin not a food processer, makes chicken crisper.
- cut chicken into strips.
- put chicken in mix and coat all over chicken.
- place crushed corrnflakes of a plate and roll chicken in the cornflakes till fully coated.
- cook for 30 to 40 mins..depending on how big the strips are.
Chicken tenders are dipped in cornflakes and baked in the oven. I recommend placing the cornflakes in a ziploc bag and using a rolling pin to crunch the Honey and mustard are used to give the chicken extra flavor without adding any extra fat. Be sure to watch these carefully because the cornflakes can. Crispy oven baked Cornflake Chicken Tenders are perfect HEALTHY, low-calorie, easy family meal. Tenders are coated in sweet cornflakes for extra crunch, enriched with aromatic spices and baked to golden perfection.