Malabari chicken pulao. Chicken pulao recipe – one pot delicious chicken pilaf made with mild spices, fragrant rice and Chicken pulao How to make chicken pulao (Instant pot & stovetop). How to make Chicken Malai Pulao at Home.
We prepared this Kerala style chicken dum biriyani Malabar chicken dum biriyani without any essence and food color. It was really delicious in taste. You can cook Malabari chicken pulao using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Malabari chicken pulao
- Prepare 500 gms of Chicken.
- Prepare 500 gms of Basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of Star anise.
- You need 4-5 of cloves.
- It’s 1" of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Mace paste.
- It’s 2-3 of Green cardamom.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hung curd.
- You need 2 of Sliced onion medium size.
- It’s 1 of Chopped tomato big size.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli cut in slit.
- You need 4 tbsp of Clarified butter.
- You need 1tbsp of Crushed mint leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Curry leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1tbsp of Green coriander leaves.
Malabar Chicken Curry: A famous spicy chicken curry recipe from the Malabar region of the southern Indian state Kerala. The chicken is cooked in the rich and creamy coconut milk. Malabari Chicken Stew. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Malabar Chicken curry is made by toasting authentic kerala spices with roasted coconut.
Malabari chicken pulao instructions
- Marinate chicken with 1 tsp ginger garlic paste,turmeric powder,1 tsp red chilli powder,lemon juice,salt,hung curd and mix well..
- Keep rest for half an hour..
- Take a pan/handi add clarified butter..
- Add cinnamon stick,star anise,bay leaf,cloves,green cardamom and fry it..
- Add sliced onion and saute for 2 – 3 mins.
- Add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste,tomato,mace paste,nutmeg powder,1 tsp red chilli powder,green chilli and also add marinated chicken and mix well..
- Add crushed m int leaves,curry leaves,coconut milk,coriander leaves and mix well..
- Add crushed mint leaves,curry leaves,coconut milk,coriander leaves and mix well..
- Add 1 liter of water and bring to boil..
- Add rice and salt and mix well..
- Cover and cook in a low flame til done the rice..
- Serve hot..
This is a personal favourite of mine, not only because of the amazing flavours but also. A delicious one-pot chicken pulao recipe that's super easy to make with just a few ingredients. Maria from MariasMenu.com was kind enough to share her knowledge of cooking from the Malabar region of the State of Kerala. Chicken pulao or chicken tahari is a delicious chicken rice recipe made using chicken and rice mixed together by adding aromatic spices into it. The chicken pulao shared here is along with a video.