Easy Creamy Chicken Piccata. Creamy Chicken Piccata – The easiest chicken piccata ever! How do you like your chicken piccata? Because I like mine extra-extra creamy.
Serve the chicken and sauce over angel hair pasta. These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. Easy to make Creamy Chicken Piccata recipe that's gluten-free, dairy-free, and super tasty. You can have Easy Creamy Chicken Piccata using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Chicken Piccata
- It’s 2 of Thick chicken breasts (butterflied lengthwise).
- It’s 16 oz of Fettuccine Noodles.
- It’s 1 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken Stock (or broth).
- It’s 1 cup of Dry White Wine (i.e. Pinot Grigio).
- Prepare 2 of Lemons.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Capers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian Breadcrumbs (optional/you can just use flour if you do not have breadcrumbs handy).
- It’s 1 of as needed Italian Flat Leaf Parsely.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of as needed Salt & Pepper (I prefer Kosher salt).
Perfectly browned, tender, and juicy chicken breast in a creamy coconut cream base lemon sauce with capers. This recipe for easy creamy chicken piccatta is full of lemon flavor, and cooks up quickly, making it the perfect simple dinner party supper! Rebecca Brand shows how to make Creamy Chicken Piccata Pasta! Chicken Piccatta, Picatta, or however you want to spell it, spells out a fantastic dish that.
Easy Creamy Chicken Piccata instructions
- Get water ready to boil in pot for fettuccine. Also get a large pan warmed to med-high heat with the butter and a couple tablespoons Olive oil. After chicken breasts are butterflied, generously salt and pepper each side and then dredge the seasoned cutlets in the flour/breadcrumb mix. When pan is hot add the chicken and cook about 3-4 minutes each side (don't touch while cooking) Once browned on each side transfer to plate an set aside. Meanwhile cook noodles to package directions/drain. In same pan that chicken was cooked in (turn to med low) add the wine & chicken stock while stirring up the brown bits on pan bottom letting sauce reduce by about 1/2. Squeeze the juice of 2 lemons in. Next add the heavy cream, capers and more salt & pepper to taste. Sauce will thicken, continue to stir. Plate the noodles and sliced chicken breast. Drizzle the pan sauce over both and top with the chopped parsley..
Chicken breast cutlets, dredged in flour, browned, served with sauce of butter, lemon juice, capers, and stock or wine. Lemon Chicken Piccata Recipe. "I have too many easy chicken dinner recipes," said nobody ever. And you guys agree, the more healthy the flavor, the more. See more ideas about Creamy chicken piccata recipe, Chicken piccata recipe, Piccata recipe. A quick and easy one pot meal that is on the · Creamy Chicken Piccata – The easiest chicken piccata ever!