Basted Chicken Thighs Rubbed in Basil, Oregano and Sea Salt. Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel. Generously season the chicken on both sides with the herb salt, rubbing underneath the skin. Heat a large heavy, ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
Put the chicken on the cooler parts of the grill, cover and let cook for a few minutes. Fresh chicken: I use boneless skinless chicken thighs in this recipe. I haven't experimented with other chicken parts. You can cook Basted Chicken Thighs Rubbed in Basil, Oregano and Sea Salt using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basted Chicken Thighs Rubbed in Basil, Oregano and Sea Salt
- It’s 4 of boneless/skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 cup of bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced onions.
- It’s 3 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried Basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Olive oil: I love cooking with this delicious oil. Kosher salt and black pepper: If using fine salt, you might want to reduce the amount you use, or the dish could end up too salty. Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs in Creamy White Wine Sauce rely on humble ingredients and just a single pan to bring out the most delicious flavors! It has all the usual mixed spices of Italian seasoning (fennel, oregano, thyme and basil), but also includes red pepper flakes, roasted garlic and sea salt.
Basted Chicken Thighs Rubbed in Basil, Oregano and Sea Salt instructions
- Heat pan and add olive oil. Put in low to medium heat..
- Mix basil, oregano, and sea salt on a shallow bowl..
- Rub chicken in mixture and set aside for 1 minute..
- Place chicken in heated pan. Add lemon juice..
- Add the onions and pepper..
- Baste chicken until brown and cooked..
Holy smokes, these are insanely delicious. I'm not entirely sure These chicken thighs taste just like the garlic parmesan chicken wings from pizza hut, just meatier! I didn't have basil so I used oregano. Another pressure cooker chicken thighs recipe I've made were these Instant Pot spicy teriyaki chicken thighs with the bone in which turned out absolutely amazing. Mix the dried basil, dried oregano, dried thyme, salt and ½ teaspoon garlic powder. sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.