SMOKED Chicken Wings and Country Style Ribs 😋. Have you ever tried smoked country style pork ribs? You get great bbq bark with every bite, they're super affordable, and easy to smoke! Have you ever smoked boneless country style pork ribs?
This means they need to be cooked My husband just got me a combo grill smoker and I am having a bit of trouble with smoking, the first thing I smoked , chicken and pork butt, the. This easy smoked country style ribs recipe is a household favorite that I'd like to share with you. A good friend of mine introduced me to this recipe many years ago. You can have SMOKED Chicken Wings and Country Style Ribs 😋 using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of SMOKED Chicken Wings and Country Style Ribs 😋
- It’s of Family pack chicken wings.
- Prepare of Family pack country style ribs.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of Slap ya Mama Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Wood chips (your choice).
Most country style ribs sold in grocery stores these days are actually boneless strips of loin muscle with a line of intercostal meat. This Country Style Rib recipe is from our friends at Unhinged BBQ. These ribs are lip smackin' good with the combination of honey and Jalepeno flavors. Season your ribs with bbq rub and allow time for rub to set up.
SMOKED Chicken Wings and Country Style Ribs 😋 step by step
- Prepare your smoker I use an offset smoker if you don't have one you can use indirect heat method.
- Marinate chicken wings in olive oil and lemon juice at least 6 hours the longer the better.
- Soak country style ribs in olive oil and lemon juice at least 6 hours the longer the better this tenderizes the meat.
- Soak the wood chips in water they only need at least 30 minutes but won't hurt if longer.
- Prepare wings and ribs by sprinkling the Cajun spice all over the meat.
- Place meat on the smoker then flip and rotate as necessary until desired doneness this takes a few hours just maintain the heat at 180-200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Occasionally throw in some wet wood chips on the fire for good smoke flavor I used apple.
- When done take out the meat and place in a covered container to rest.
- You can add your favorite sauce but I'm telling you you don't need any !!.
- Happy Smoking !!😋😋😋😋😋.
See recipes for Spicy dry jerk rubbed smoked chicken wings too. SMOKED Chicken Wings and Country Style Ribs 😋. Smoked Chicken with Kansas City Style BBQ Sauce. Herb and garlic smoked chicken wings smoked in a Bradley Electric Smoker. · These pecan smoked chicken wings with honey and beer barbecue sauce are beyond delectable from the slightly crispy and sticky skin to the super tender meat. Season These Country Style Pork Ribs For Full, Fantastic Flavor.