Spanish olive stuffed chicken thighs. Spanish Olives Chicken and Rice made in a single cast iron skillet is a The flavor differences between the olives is pretty pronounced. Black ones are much smokier, but I'm drooling, especially since I recently discovered that chicken thighs & olives are a marriage made. Stuffed olives are classic Spanish tapas; in this perfect finger food recipe, green olives are stuffed with feta, almonds, onion, and garlic.
I have used stuffed Spanish pimenta olives in this chicken stew, they bring so much extra flavour to the dish. However if stuffed olives are not for Olives are not only one of my favourite foods but they have a whole host of remarkable health benefits, they are high in phytonutrients giving them excellent. A quick and easy Chorizo Stuffed Chicken & Saffron Aioli recipe, from our authentic Spanish You'll stuff the chicken skin with chorizo, which seasons and flavours the meat as it cooks. You can have Spanish olive stuffed chicken thighs using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish olive stuffed chicken thighs
- Prepare 4 of bone in skin on chicken thighs deboned.
- It’s of Stuffing—————.
- It’s 3 oz of pimento green olives chopped.
- It’s 2 of large garlic minced.
- It’s of Large lemon zested, juice set aside.
- You need of Paprika paste————.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of evo and a splash of olive or caper juice if you like.
- It’s 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Veggies————.
- Prepare of Fennel quartered.
- Prepare Half of medium yellow onion quartered.
- Prepare of Red potatoes quartered.
- It’s 3 oz of capers drained.
Divide the chopped chorizo between the chicken thighs and sandwich it between the loosened chicken skins. Chicken – Boneless skinless chicken thighs. You can use thighs with skin, but don't grab anything with bones. Salt & pepper – Season to taste.
Spanish olive stuffed chicken thighs instructions
- Quarter the veggies and add to a foil lined pan. Add a cup evo and season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika, juice of the lemon, capers and put a cooling rack on top.
- Add the stuffing ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Make the paprika paste.
- Debone the thighs and stuff an even amount of the stuffing under the skin of each thigh and loosely roll the meat and then the skin underneath the thigh, salt and pepper..
- Rub the paste all over the chicken and set back on the rack and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a non stick pan and sear the bottom of the thighs to crisp the under skin and add back to the rack and then in to the 400 degree pre heated oven and cook for 55 minutes..
- Remove the rack with the thighs and add the veggies back into the oven and broil the veggies on high until slightly crisp, maybe 2 to 4 minutes (watch close).
- Slice the chicken thighs and place on top of the potatoes and veggies and spoon a little of the reserved sauce over the top and serve.
Wine – White wine works bests with these flavors. How to make stuffed chicken thighs. Filling: Add the olive oil to a. Stuffed Chicken Thighs with Rice is crispy on the outside, filled with irresistible flavor on the inside. Just a few ingredients and you'll create a delicious dish Stuffed Chicken Made Easy I love me some stuffed chicken, but like many, I find breasts hard to stuff.