Honey Sriracha chicken thighs. Honey Sriracha Chicken Thighs sweet, spicy, tender, and juicy! A super fast prep makes them a great weeknight dinner. I fell in love with chicken thighs a while back when I made the Maple Dijon Chicken Thighs.
Sweet, spicy and smoky grilled chicken thighs slathered in an easy Honey Sriracha glaze that will make you swoon! There is so much flavor packed into these chicken thighs, you'll truly be amazed. I'm just warning you, you're gonna have to exercise your self. You can have Honey Sriracha chicken thighs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Sriracha chicken thighs
- Prepare 1-2 lbs of chicken thighs.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Veg oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sriracha.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 2 of green onions minced.
- You need Handful of cilantro, chopped.
Our favorite new chicken thigh recipe, with a sweet and sticky honey sriracha sauce; serve with a side of jasmine rice and top with fresh cilantro, green onion and toasted sesame seeds. This is our Slow Cooker Honey and Sriracha Chicken, Recipe ⏬⏬ See Below for Recipe ⏬⏬ This delicious honey and sriracha slow cooker chicken thigh recipe. How to make honey sriracha chicken thighs. A blend of honey, sriracha chili sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, lime juice, and garlic makes a splendid combo that keeps our chicken extra tender and succulent.
Honey Sriracha chicken thighs step by step
- Get the grill nice and hot, while that's happening season the chicken with salt n peppa and a splash of vegetable oil..
- Cook the chicken. Indirect heat is the name of the game. As it cooks make the sauce.
- Mix butter, Sriracha, honey and vinegar in a small pot over low. Split into two bowls when melted and slightly thickened..
- As chicken finishes brush sauce on. Wait two minutes, flip brush other side..
- Plate drizzle with other half of remaining sauce and garnish with cilantro..
- Enjoy that shit..
Place the chicken in a resealable plastic bag and add remaining Sriracha sauce and the lime juice. Juicy grilled chicken thighs are coated in a sweet and spicy honey sriracha sauce. Serve it with coleslaw and corn on the cob to balance the sweet and spicy heat. Spice up your week with this incredible chicken recipe. I also used BLSL thighs for better chicken flavor.