Chicken Taco soup. Ready for a Taco Tuesday reboot? Loaded with juicy shreds of chicken, hearty black beans, and sweet corn, all. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken.
One of our favorite crockpot meals that can be made in the slow cooker or on the stove top. Not only is this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup simple to make, it's also a family favorite! The best easy crockpot taco soup recipe! You can cook Chicken Taco soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco soup
- It’s 1 of Rotisserie chicken.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- You need 1 envelope of Chicken taco seasoning.
- Prepare 8 tsp of cilantro.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of colby/jack cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of fried tortilla strips.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
Easy Chicken Taco Soup is full of the same flavors found in your favourite chicken tacos, but in soup form. It's hearty, healthy and this stovetop version is incredibly simple and fast to make! Since before I can remember, taco soup has been our family staple, its warmth getting us through long. Easy Chicken Taco Soup is a tasty weeknight dinner!
Chicken Taco soup instructions
- In a large soup pot combine the broth, taco seasoning, drained corn and beans and Rotel..
- Dice your onion and chicken and add them. Let simmer about 30 min on med heat..
- Cut your Cilantro and divide in to 8 teaspoons..
- Turn off stove and add cheese and lime juice. Stir until melted..
- Add I teasoon cilantro to each bowl of soup. Sprinkle a few tortilla stips on top..
- I have even added a dollop of sour cream..
Mexican chicken soup with chicken breasts Chicken Taco Soup. This taco soup is super easy and surprisingly healthy! It does have a bit of heat from the chipotles Using two forks, shred chicken, then return to pot and stir to combine. Add taco seasoning and stir to blend ingredients. Lay chicken breasts on top of the mixture Carefully remove chicken breasts from the soup and allow to cool long enough to be handled.