Chicken Piccata. Chicken breast cutlets, dredged in flour, browned, served with sauce of butter, lemon juice, capers, and stock or wine. Creamy Chicken Piccata – Let's just start out by stating the obvious, everything is better with a little cream added right? Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis.
The reason you cut the chicken breast into thin pieces is so that they. Use boneless chicken breasts for chicken piccata. We all know that boneless chicken breasts can be a bit boring on their own, but that's not in the cards here. You can have Chicken Piccata using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Piccata
- You need of Chicken.
- It’s 2 of large chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare As needed of salt just enough to lightly cover the chicken.
- Prepare As needed of ground black pepper, just enough to lightly cover.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of dessertspoon minced garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of capers.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 2-1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water to taste salt.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s To taste of Parmesan cheese.
Chicken Piccata is an Italian chicken dish served in a lemon, wine, butter sauce with capers and parsley. The lemon-garlic, butter sauce will have you licking your plate! Chicken Piccata is an easy one-pan chicken dinner in a light lemon sauce. Watch the video tutorial below and this may just become your new favorite chicken recipe!
Chicken Piccata instructions
- Cut the chicken lengthwise then roll or beat the chicken thin..
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan. Add salt and pepper to the chicken and flour..
- Lightly bread the chicken and add to the pan. Fry for 4 minutes till lightly browned and turn..
- When chicken is almost finished move to a plate add the rest of the ingredients except the cheese. Let this reduce..
- When reduced add the chicken to the sauce and simmer for 3 minutes. Serve with cheese. I hope you enjoy!! I served it over pasta..
This post may contain affiliate links. Chicken Piccata is traditionally made with white wine pan sauce, but I didn't have any wine on hand (I know, I was shocked too), so I subbed it with chicken broth. The sauce was still so good that I wanted. Chicken piccata with lemon sauce is exquisite and easy to prepare. Lemon Chicken Piccata – a simple yet super impressive chicken piccata in a tasty lemon, butter and capers sauce.