Rotisserie quesadilla. Try this delicious Rotisserie Chicken Quesadillas. See more ideas about Mexican food recipes, Cooking recipes, Cooking. These Chicken Enchilada Quesadillas are so easy to make, and our family loves them!
Enjoy this collection of easy, cheesy quesadilla recipes everyone in the family will enjoy. Carefully flip the quesadilla and cook until both sides are lightly browned and the cheese is melted. Chicken quesadillas are delicious and easy to make. You can have Rotisserie quesadilla using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rotisserie quesadilla
- It’s 2 of plain tortillias.
- It’s 1/2 of chicken breast from rotisserie chicken (chopped).
- You need 1/2 pack of real bacon bits.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Italian cheese.
- You need of Salsa to serve.
- You need of Sour cream to serve.
You'll need tortillas, chopped up rotisserie chicken, shredded cheese, and whatever extra goodies you want inside. Have a ton of leftover rotisserie meat in your fridge? Well, then our quick and healthy rotisserie chicken tacos recipe with salsa verde is what you need! Hire us for any event such as parties, showers, lunch meetings or corporate functions.
Rotisserie quesadilla step by step
- Cheeses of your brand.
- I used half pack real Bacon butcher's cut cooked, drained, chopped and half the chicken breast off rotisserie chicken I bought from Sam's Club..
- Place chicken, cheese, and Bacon on half of the tortilla fold over before placing in pan. Put butter and olive oil in pan. I use skillet the temp it set to 400 only takes a few seconds to warm and butter to melt..
- Let cook until golden brown make sure to flip and cook both sides.
- After golden on both sides remove from pan..
Quesadilla: "A wheat or a corn tortilla filled with cheese, a savoury mixture, and/or vegetables, cooked often on a griddle, then folded in half to form a This subreddit is all about about quesadillas! Quesadillas are baking on a baking sheet. Put the flipped over quesadillas back into the oven on the new baking sheet and cook a few more minutes until golden brown and slightly crispy on top. La Parrilla Rotisserie and Grill give guests the opportunity to order via the internet. Online ordering will allow you to skip the waiting calls and allow you to have your food ready to pick up as soon as you.