Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake. Chicken, pasta and broccoli are enveloped in flavorful Alfredo sauce for the ultimate one-dish dinner that also provides a full serving of vegetables! Stir the penne, chicken, sauce, broccoli and milk in a large bowl. Our simple and delicious one-dish meal chicken broccoli ziti bake is rich and comforting and perfect for a cold night.
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Bake Pork Potatoes Pregnancy Rewind Recipes Rice Risotto Roundup Salad Salmon Sandwiches Sausage Seafood Shrimp Side Dish Slow Cooker Snacks Sneak Peeks Snoopits. This Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake Recipe from Delish.com is the best. In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, and alfredo sauce. You can cook Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake
- Prepare 5 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- It’s of Fresh Thyme.
- It’s of Fresh Sage.
- You need of Fresh Rosemary.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh diced garlic.
- It’s Stick of butter.
- You need Box of Minute Rice.
- Prepare 2 heads of Fresh Broccoli.
- Prepare 4 jars of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 16 oz of sliced, fresh mozzarella.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Italian blend cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt, Fresh Ground Black Pepper, and Italian Rustico Seasoning.
Spread about half of the pasta mixture on the bottom of the baking dish, then sprinkle with half of the mozzarella. Alfredo sauce is certainly not one of those "clean-eating" New Years type dish, but with all this broccoli, it all balances out, right? This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Place fresh herbs, stick of butter, fresh garlic, zest from lemon, juice from half of lemon, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and 8-10 cups of water in stewing pot. Bring water to rolling boil..
- Once water is at rolling boil, add all 5 chicken breast to water. Allow to come back to boil, remove from heat, put on lid, set aside for 10-15 minutes..
- While chicken is cooking, make the entire box of white rice following instructions on box. Fluff rice well and add one jar of Alfredo sauce to keep rice moist while you are working on other steps..
- Chop fresh broccoli into bite size pieces and steam for roughly 5 minutes. You want it done but still slightly firm. Mix into rice mixture along with 70% of Italian Cheese blend and one more jar of Alfredo sauce..
- Remove the chicken from water mixture. Shred chicken. Add Shredded chicken to rice and broccoli mixture, also add in the last two jars of Alfredo Sauce..
- Once it’s well mixed, place rice mixture into large, deep casserole dish. Cover with remaining shredded Italian cheese. Open fresh mozzarella cheese and place slices accordingly on the top of the casserole. Cover lightly in Panko Breadcrumbs. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Broil top brown for 2 to 5 minutes depending on oven. Enjoy!.
Print Recipe Show ❤ & Comment Jump to RecipeYou. LOVED IT!! honestly I've never been an alfredo person (I've never liked the taste) but my husband LOVES it. I LOVED how this sauce tasted. This tasty Chicken Broccoli Rice Bake is as easy to make as it is sure to please. Make mealtime delicious with this Chicken Broccoli Rice Bake.