Perfect Tender Pulled Pork – CROCKPOT. Our Crockpot Pulled Pork recipe is the perfect combo of BBQ flavor, great spice, and simple prep. Your family will LOVE this second-to-none BBQ style feast! Break out the coleslaw, baked beans, and corn on the cob.
Or perhaps in this case, the. How to Make the Perfect Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches – The Hillbilly Kitchen. Crock pot pulled pork is the perfect opportunity to use tough, cheap cuts of meat. You can cook Perfect Tender Pulled Pork – CROCKPOT using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perfect Tender Pulled Pork – CROCKPOT
- It’s 4 (1 inch) of thick pork chops, bone in, fat trimmed off.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of dried minced onion.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dried minced garlic.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
A long cook time means that tough collagen fibres have enough time to break down and melt into the meat, giving the pork a tender, melt-in-your-mouth quality. How to Make Pulled Pork in the Crockpot. Pulled pork is a great, flavor-filled dish for family dinners, barbecues and Making pulled pork in a crockpot couldn't be easier, all you need to do is throw the ingredients When the meat is tender, remove the pork from the crockpot and drain the liquid. Like with this Crockpot Pulled Pork, just toss all of the ingredients in, no pre-cooking required.
Perfect Tender Pulled Pork – CROCKPOT step by step
- Throw everything in a gallon Zip-Lock freezer bag and freeze until the day you are ready to make..
- Empty contents of freezer bag into a crockpot, cook on LOW 8 hours..
- After 8 hours, remove bones and discard. Place meat in KitchenAid mixer and shred meat on the lowest setting..
- Return shredded meat to crockpot and stir meat and liquid together..
- Serve with rice and a green vegetable..
- Warning: You shouldn't put blocks of frozen food in your crockpot, as it could crack your ceramic pot when it heats, but I do it all the time – against the manufacturer's warnings. If you are like me, do it at your own risk..
Push a button and then walk away. And let me tell you This is the last Crockpot Pulled Pork recipe you will ever need. Crock Pot Pork Shoulder for Pulled-Pork Sandwiches. For this crowd-pleasing recipe, pork shoulder is cooked to perfection in the crock pot with your favorite barbecue sauce for a fabulous main dish or pulled pork sandwiches. Easy slow cooker recipes for the busy lady.