Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs. Baked chicken thighs that are crispy and juicy make for the perfect weeknight meal! This post may contain affiliate links. Oven Baked Chicken Thighs are crispy on the outside with tender dark meat on the inside.
It's a favorite chicken recipe that's incredibly easy to make, packed with flavor and much healthier than. Rest assured, these crispy oven baked chicken thighs are everything you've ever wanted out of a piece of chicken. It doesn't get any better than Trim the chicken thighs of any excess fat or skin. You can have Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs using 1 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs
- You need of Bone In and Skin On Chicken Thighs.
Place chicken thighs directly into the prepared dish, skin side up. Drizzle chicken skin with olive oil. Deliciously crispy skin and juicy inside, oven baked chicken thighs have it all. They are quick, economical, tasty, and require almost no skill — a great recipe for two or a crowd.
Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs instructions
- Rinse your chicken and trim any excess skin..
- Pat dry and place them skin side up. Salt the skin and let sit for about 20 minutes at room temperature..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a baking pan by lining with foil. Place a oven safe baking rack in the pan and spray liberally with cooking spray. fill bottom of pan with just a little water..
- After your chicken has set for about 20 minutes pat the skin dry again. You really want the skin good and dry..
- Now here's the real trick…. baking powder! That's right it really works. mix in with whatever seasoning blend you plan on using and rub all over your chicken. I didn't measure but if I were guessing I'd say I used approximately 1 tsp in my seasoning mix for 8 thighs..
- Cook for 30 minutes and them lightly brush with melted butter. You could use cooking spray if you like but I used butter and it turned out so delicious. Bake for another 20 to 30 minutes. Chicken is done at 165 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Serve up with you favorite side dishes and enjoy. I made a cauliflower mash and steamed zucchini here..
Just one pan and a bit of seasoning will get you some of the best baked chicken you will ever taste. Extra Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs use baking powder and chicken seasoning for crispy skin and the best juicy, oven roasted or oven fried chicken This recipe for The Crispiest Baked Chicken Thighs proves that baking using this method will win for the crispiest chicken ever! You won't believe they are baked! Baked Chicken Thighs—Sounds Boring, Actually Isn't. When you bake skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs in the oven, the skin crisps up beautifully It's pure, roasted chicken thigh magic and requires almost no skill.