Sausage casserole. The Hairy Bikers' sausage casserole is like a big hug on a cold winter's day! The Hairy Bikers' take on sausage casserole makes a wonderfully warming and filling dish, and it freezes brilliantly. Cook a one-pot sausage casserole or cassoulet for a warming midweek meal – and add beans, lentils and vegetables to your stew for extra goodness.
This hearty sausage casserole is quick to put together and uses baked beans to make it an easy You can make this recipe gluten free by using gluten free sausages, Worcestershire sauce, stock and. With A Buttery Pecan Crust, A Whipped Cream Cheese Layer, Light And Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Pudding, And More Whipped Cream Topped Off With Chopped Pecans. Sausage Casserole Recipe – A Delicious Winter Warmer. You can cook Sausage casserole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage casserole
- Prepare of casserole.
- It’s 1 can of (small) cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 packages of ground sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 box of penne rigate noodles.
- Prepare 1 of cube beef bouillon.
- You need 1 of salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1 can of (regular size) diced tomatoes, drained.
- It’s 4 slice of american cheese.
Our sausage casserole recipe is a fantastic winter meal. Wiltshire Bacon's Cumberland Sausages & Smoked Streaky Bacon together. This easy sausage casserole is seriously tasty! Find more one-pot recipes for hearty comfort food & plenty of delicious dinner ideas at Tesco Real Food.
Sausage casserole instructions
- Brown ground up sausage in skillet over medium heat while putting noodles on to boil.
- Once sausage is browned, add cream of chicken, beef bouillion, and diced tomatoes and cheese, stir..
- When noodles are to desired tenderness, drain and add to sausage mixture, stir. Allowing beef bouillion to dissolve fully and cheese to melt. (Ten minutes or so) Serve and enjoy! :).
This sausage casserole is packed full of flavour, with a mix of warming spices and pieces of Easy to prepare, tastes amazing, and doesn't take anywhere near as long to make as a regular casserole. This sausage and noodle casserole is made with condensed soup and a crumbled French fried onion topping. This sausage and noodle casserole is an excellent choice for an everyday weeknight meal. A collection of delicious sausage casserole recipes, from classic French sausage cassoulet recipes and sausage and lentil casserole to easy dinner recipes and hearty stews. This sausage casserole is one of those nostalgic dinners from our childhood.