Chicken Avocado Pitas. Includes rotisserie chicken, avocado, greek style plain yogurt, cilantro, garlic salt, cherry tomatoes, swiss cheese, lemon, whole wheat pita pockets. Stuffed pita is quick, delicious, filling and nutritious! Give it a try and make it your own!
Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Did You Accidentally Give Your Chickens Avocado Skins and Pits? If your chicken ate a small amount of avocado flesh, your chicken may weather the storm just fine. You can have Chicken Avocado Pitas using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Avocado Pitas
- Prepare 1 of Rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados.
- Prepare 10 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of Plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 of Cilantro.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 1 of Whole wheat pitas.
- You need 1 of Extra virgin olive oil.
Split pitas in half, fill with chicken and garnish with tomatoes, lettuce, avocados and sour cream. Pita Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. And here's where I went horribly wrong in my life: I should have squeezed lime or lemon juice all over the. First, I had the most amazing chicken and avocado enchiladas for lunch yesterday, topped with a killer.
Chicken Avocado Pitas step by step
- Gather all ingredients.
- Prep all the ingredients before hand to make it easier.
- Cut 1 piece of Provolone cheese into each pita pocket..
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt and garlic salt. Set aside..
- In a medium size bowl, combine avocado, tomatoes, lemon juice, and half of the Cilantro. Set aside. In a skillet, brown the cooked chicken with the olive oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. While cooking, sprinkle with half of the cilantro..
- Take off of heat and add ¼ of the chicken to each pita..
- Top the chicken with a drizzle of the yogurt mixture followed by a large spoonful of the avocado mixture, all within the pita pocket. Can be served cold, or grilled on a sandwich maker/foreman grill for 2 minutes to serve warm..
Take chicken salad to a new level with the addition of avocado. This naturally creamy chicken and avocado salad is healthy and contains no mayo or sour cream.<br />. The easiest lunch or dinner you'll make this week! Stuff the chicken mixture, avocado, feta, red onions and cucumbers in a pita pocket and you're on your way to a.. Chicken Avocado Dip Recipes on Yummly