BBQ Asian Chicken Thighs. Think of this dish as chicken teriyaki with a South Asian flair, or India meets the other flavors of Asia. For the chicken, you'll need boneless, skinless chicken thighs. I had found a good buy on some chicken thighs, and decided to use the broiler to give in a BBQ-Asian influence.
That may be because I make it so often for company. Squish it all together, and add your chicken. And seriously, make it with chicken thighs. You can have BBQ Asian Chicken Thighs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Asian Chicken Thighs
- It’s 1 pack of chicken thighs (with skin).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of bbq sauce(or more!).
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
Then grill it up on your bbq (or use an indoor grill pan or broiler. Marinate chicken thighs in BBQ for a tender and flavorful meal from Chungah Rhee of Damn Delicious. These Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs come out so juicy and delicious in the air fryer! Perfect with brown rice and steamed veggies on the side.
BBQ Asian Chicken Thighs step by step
- Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs, then place into a large baking pan…….
- Sprinkle Black Pepper and Garlic Powder over both sides of thighs……
- Meanwhile mix together the soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and bbq sauce in a bowl, spread mixture over thighs……
- Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees for an hour…..Your chicken will have a beautiful dark glaze over it !!!! 😋.
- Serve with veggies or my Garlic Ramen Noodles and enjoy!😋.
This chicken thigh recipe uses boneless chicken thighs, no breading at all. The air fryer does so much more as it's essentially an oven on steroids! Baked chicken thighs are tender and delicious with a crispy skin and extra juicy meat. We have recipes for Asian, Chipotle, Greek, Balsamic and Honey Dijon. Oven baked BBQ chicken thighs, cooked on convection to get an extra crispy skin, then brushed with a special BBQ sauce and baked.