Honey and Garlic Chicken. This is a terrific back pocket quick dinner idea for busy nights that's made with pantry staples. It's quite amazing how so few ingredients can transform into such a tasty sauce for chicken! Sticky tender boneless chicken thighs in a garlic, soy and honey sauce.
The chicken is marinated in a flavorful honey garlic sauce, and. Add honey, water, vinegar, and soy sauce. This Honey Garlic Chicken from Delish.com is bomb. You can have Honey and Garlic Chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey and Garlic Chicken
- It’s of For the Chicken.
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts, Diced.
- You need 4 tbsp of Smash (6 Syns).
- You need 1 of Egg, Beaten.
- Prepare of Frylight.
- You need of For the Sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Honey (10 Syns).
- It’s 4 of Garlic Cloves, finely chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce (2.5 Syns).
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped Ginger.
- Prepare of To Serve (Optional).
- You need of Spring Onions.
- You need of Sesame Seeds.
Chicken is cooked through when its juices run clear. Baked Honey Garlic Chicken WingsDishes and Dust Bunnies. Honey Garlic Chicken – The most amazing crisp-tender chicken with a honey garlic sauce that is out of this world! Aside from the amazingly crisp-tender chicken cutlets, the honey garlic sauce is the true star here.
Honey and Garlic Chicken instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and lightly spray a baking tray with frylight..
- Place the beaten egg in one bowl and the Smash in another. Dip each piece of diced chicken breast into the egg mix and then into the Smash to coat, before placing on baking tray..
- Place the tray of coated chicken into the oven for 20 minutes..
- Whilst the chicken is in the oven, add all of the ingredients for the sauce into a large saucepan. Turn on the heat 2 minutes before the chicken is done and stir so that the sauce is lightly bubbling when the timer sounds..
- Take the chicken from the oven and place in the pan with the sauce and stir to coat..
- Lightly sprinkle with chopped spring onion and sesame seeds to serve. This dish works great when accompanied with rice..
I even set aside a secret stash to drizzle over some rice. Super easy and super fast, this Pressure Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken is full of flavor and a family friendly dinner recipe. So if you don't have an Instant Pot or pressure cooker, you can always make that one. This Honey Garlic Chicken is a simple and delicious chicken recipe that can be baked or grilled. It's bursting with Oriental flavor, and requires just Chinese Garlic Chicken.