You can cook Chicken Stew using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stew
- It’s 1/2 kg of chicken.
- You need 1 of brinjal.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 5 pcs of bottle gourd.
- It’s 1 of potato.
- It’s 4 of beans.
- You need 1 pcs of other veggies as per choice.
- Prepare 1 spoon of cuming powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper powder as per taste.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need 1 spoon of mustard oil.
- It’s 1 spoon of cummin seeds.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 5 of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small chopped ginger.
Chicken Stew instructions
- Cut all the chicken in small pcs. Then cut all the vegetables in small pcs..
- In a pressure cooker. Add mustard oil and add cummin seeds. Then add the chicken pcs and cut vegetables. Next add salt and above-mentioned spices. Mix all properly then add water and cover the lid. Let it whistle for 3 to 4 times. Dish is ready to serve..