Parmesan and Panko Baked Chicken Tenders. Crispy, savory Parmesan and panko crusted chicken tenders are delicious on their own or great for topping with marinara sauce to make chicken Parmigiano. So here's a pan-fried version that's much healthier than drive-through or frozen-food options. Lay chicken tenders flat on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
This is the parmesan flavoured version of these Truly Golden Crunchy Baked Chicken Tenders I Spread panko breadcrumbs on a baking tray. Or place chicken on a hoagie roll with marinara and mozzarella for a Chicken Parmesan Sub. The kid taste-test panel loved these, and the easy preparation makes home-made chicken tenders a breeze. You can cook Parmesan and Panko Baked Chicken Tenders using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan and Panko Baked Chicken Tenders
- It’s 4 of chicken filet.
- You need of mayonnaise + ketchup + Worcestershire sauce + 4 garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko crumbs + 2 tbs Parmesan + 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
Instead of baking, you can fry the tenders for moister chicken. These chicken tenders were so crispy that when I made and shared them on my Instagram Stories, the crunch was unmistakable, and I received so many Totally healthy and surprisingly crispy, these juicy chicken tenders are crisped with a panko and Parmesan crunch. Can be baked or made in the. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love!
Parmesan and Panko Baked Chicken Tenders instructions
- Cut chicken fillet into thin strips. Marinade for a few hours in ketchup, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and minced 4 garlic cloves.
- Beet eggs – set aside. Mix panko crumbs + parmesan + garlic powder + your choice of spices.
- Dip each chicken strip into egg wash (both sides) then into panko mix.
- Press gently so the crumbs could stick nicely.
- Organize tenders on a steel cooking rack (gets crispy and cooked evenly) or glass baking dish.
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on top of the tenders..
- Bake 420 ° for 15-20 minutes.
Keywords: Baked Chicken Parmesan, best chicken parmesan, chicken parmesan, chicken parmesan recipe, skinny Very happy with the results,thanks so much! I used panko crumbs, and leftover pizza sauce. Food is a pleasure of life and BuonaPappa is all about how to make your kids love, appreciate, and enjoy good and healthy food. Golden brown bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese make a terrific crust for this simple baked flounder. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Flounder with Panko and Parmesan.