Chicken fajita bake. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas – all baked together in one sheet pan – of course meaning clean up is a breeze! This easy chicken fajita pasta bake is made with black beans, corn, and ziti pasta smothered in a tasty sauce made of salsa and cream Chicken Fajita Pasta Bake. Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas Recipe (with Fajita Veggies).
Baking chicken fajitas in the oven not only makes your life easier, it also keeps your chicken juicy, develops the flavors of the seasonings and roasts the onions and peppers to melty tenderness. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with. You can cook Chicken fajita bake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken fajita bake
- Prepare 5 of large cooked chicken breast.
- It’s 2 cup of favourite hot salsa.
- You need 2 cup of grated mature cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 envelope of smoked fajita seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sour cream (optional).
- It’s 8 of flour tortilla wraps.
These Baked Chicken Fajitas are a simple and delicious recipe, the whole family is going to love. They are healthy, full of flavor, and so easy to make. My kids are always begging me to make these. We love anything with Mexican flavors!
Chicken fajita bake step by step
- Pre heat oven to180℃/350℉..
- Slice cooked chicken into strips and place in a mixing bowl..
- Add fajita seasoning, one cup of salsa, one cup of cheese and 1/2 cup of sour cream mix well..
- In a baking dish add 1/2 cup of salsa, spread it out then take the wraps add a spoonful of the chicken mixture and roll up tightly..
- Place tortilla wraps into an even layer into the baking dish..
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup of salsa, cheese and bake covered for 20 minutes then remove cover and finish cooking for 5-10 minutes until piping hot and serve with a salad.
And of course we love simple and quick meals. Colorful slices of bell peppers and red onions top off perfectly-seasoned chicken breast in this fajita-inspired chicken bake. Chicken fajitas are a family favourite, but why not enjoy the flavours in an easy pasta bake! These baked fajitas are possibly our favorite weeknight dinners! All you need to do is cut up some chicken and veggies, add to the sheet pan, sprinkle on some seasoning and bake in the oven. how long do chicken fajitas bake?