Egg fried rice… and some chicken. Tenderising chicken breast and cooking it very fast means that it stays moist – perfect for this dish. This recipe cooks literally cooks in minutes – a. Add the sliced fried chicken, pour in the eggs around the chicken.
An easy, quick and family friendly meal, Leftover Chicken and Egg Fried Rice is perfect for a busy weeknight and a great way to use up your roast chicken But inevitably with a roast chicken there's always some leftovers (especially if you are like me and deliberately create some leftovers!) and then. Chicken egg-fried rice is a quick, easy and cheap way to use up leftovers. Perfect for late-night meals or dinner in a hurry. You can have Egg fried rice… and some chicken using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg fried rice… and some chicken
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- You need of Mug of rice.
- Prepare 2 of x eggs.
- You need of Soya sauce.
- You need 2 of x red chilli.
The trick to make perfect fried rice is not to use hot rice, but cold, cooked rice. The simplest of Chinese recipes is recreated here by stir-frying chicken, rice, soy sauce and egg. But throw in some scrambled eggs, some nice veggies and chicken, and you are in for a treat. Chicken can either be leftover from another meal or cooked with the fried rice.
Egg fried rice… and some chicken instructions
- Throw the breast into a deep pot and slowly fry up… add a glug of soya sauce.
- Cook your rice up 2 days before! Then fry with a little oil on high.
- Once the rice gets a light golden brown look… make some space and drop in 2 eggs…..
- Let the eggs fry up then smash em…. before mixing with the rice adding a chopped chilli to taste.
- Add chicken it it's a main meal… or just for the hell of it….
- Add soya sauce to taste… add a little at a time..
- Mix that bad boy up.
- Serve up and enjoy!.
Either way, you still do not have to waste too much time, as stir-frying the chicken can be done in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Spoon the chicken over the rice, top with a fried egg and a very generous drizzle of the white sauce. Serve immediately, with pita if using, tomatoes and lettuce for diners to add as they wish. This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional. My egg fried rice recipe uses egg that's slightly flavored with turmeric and paprika, which I think is a unique addition.