Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad. See great recipes for Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad too! This is what the kale salad looked like after I chopped it and smeared the dressing around with the mezzaluna. Let me remind you that it doesn't look I placed some of the kale salad onto a nice plate and sprinkled it with ground almonds before serving.
Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Get your team aligned with all the tools you need on one secure, reliable video platform. Kale has become so popular that it's almost hard to remember a time before it was the ultimate emblem of healthy food. You can have Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad
- It’s of ● For The Chef's Salad [chilled produce as needed].
- Prepare of Fresh Chopped Crispy Kale [75%].
- Prepare of Fresh Chopped Crispy Butter Leaf Lettuce [25%].
- It’s 1 of " Cubed Chopped Turkey.
- You need of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of " Cubed Honey Baked Ham.
- You need 1 of " Cubed EX Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 of " Cubed Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [clean wiped dry – not washed].
- Prepare 1 of " Sliced Cucumbers.
- Prepare 1 of " Extra Firm Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of " Chopped Yellow Zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 of " Chopped Celery.
- It’s 1/2 of " Chopped Carrots.
- It’s of Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- You need of Halved Black Olives.
- It’s of Thin Sliced White Onions.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Radishes.
- Prepare of Chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare of Fully Drained Chopped Artichokes [in water].
- You need of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- Prepare of Fine Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [to taste].
- You need of ● For The Toppings [as needed].
- It’s of Boiled Eggs Halved.
- It’s of Fresh Garlic Croutons.
- You need of Real Ranch Dressing [from packet with whole milk & mayo].
- You need of Quality Italian Dressing [homemade is best].
Curly leaf kale is probably the most recognizable variety of this popular brassica because it was used as a garnish in fancy restaurants for decades. Kale is one of the healthiest foods on the planet. I wrote another article about the benefits of kale, so check it out if you need any convincing on why this food should become part. Start by putting your head of kale, ripped into small pieces, into a bowl.
Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad step by step
- Mix your dressings well and chill..
- Bring your older room temp eggs to a steady boil. Then turn off heat and cover. At 18 minutes drain and refill pot with cold water..
- Chop all of your vegetables and peel your eggs..
- A spicy zesty Chef's Salad..
- Feel free to get creative with this salad!.
- Serve with sides of chilled dressings and croutons. Enjoy!.
Here's what the kale looks like, pre-massage. Guess what I experimented with today. I'll get to that in a bit. They love the stroller and they love class (most of the time). I just happen to catch them at a weak moment this morning. ha!