Black Pepper Chicken.
You can have Black Pepper Chicken using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Chicken
- It’s 1 kg of chicken boneless.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sirka.
- It’s 2 tsp of black pepper powder/to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper powder/to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt/to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lehsan powder.
- You need 4,5 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 of medium onions cubed.
- You need 2 of medium bell pepper cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yakhni.
- You need 1 tsp of Lehsan chopped.
- You need 2,3 tsp of Hara pyaz chopped.
Black Pepper Chicken instructions
- For sauce: in bowl add soya, oyster, Sirka, black pepper powder, white pepper powder mix well and set aside..
- Another bowl add chicken, Lehsan powder, cornflour mix well and set aside for 15 minutes..
- In pan add oil, marinated chicken, cook until chicken is golden and set aside..
- In same pan add onions, bell pepper and Saute for 1-2 minutes and set aside..
- In same pan add oil, Lehsan chopped mix well and then add prepared sauce, salt, yakhni and then cooked for 4,5 minutes. Add fried chicken, stir fry vegetables and mix well..
- Served this handi with boiled rice, Chinese rice or parathas (as you like as you want)..