Chicken Chilli by Nancy. Chilli Chicken Recipe is an Indo-Chinese recipe, popularly served as a starter dish at Chinese restaurants. Chilli chicken is a popular Indo-chinese appetizer made by tossing fried chicken in spicy hot chilli sauce. Learn to make the best at home with this recipe.
Get yourself through the week with Ina Garten's Chicken Chili recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network; it's low in calories but high in flavor. Ina makes a traditional chili with chicken instead of beef. Nancy was born and raised in a Peranakan household of a small town called Batu Berendam, Melaka. You can have Chicken Chilli by Nancy using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Chilli by Nancy
- Prepare 1/2 kg of boneless chicken (julien cut).
- Prepare 2 of green or any color bell pepper (julien cut).
- It’s 1 of carrot (julien cut).
- You need 2 of green chilli (julien cut).
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chilli sauce.
- You need to taste of chinese salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger,garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- It’s as needed of Oil.
As being raised in a humble family and close relatives, she was taught to cook at a young age. Without any properly written recipes, her cooking skills were established by watching and helping her mother. Pumpkin Chilli Pumpkin Beer Vegan Pumpkin Pumpkin Soup Pumpkin Recipes Fall Recipes Chili Recipes Soup Recipes. Chilli chicken is made by deep frying chicken and then sauteing in some different spices and sauces.
Chicken Chilli by Nancy step by step
- Cut vegetables like this.
- First put chicken in bowl add salt,ginger,garlic paste, peppercorn powder stay for 15 minutes..
- Now put oil in a pan add oil heat it then add chopped chili stir for 1 minutes then add chicken, soy sauce, chili sauce, chinese salt and white pepper stir for 15 minutes or till it gets tender and looks golden. It's time to add all vegetables stir them on medium to high flame for 5 to 7 minutes..
- It's ready to serve with egg fried rice..
Here I have made use of soya sauce and red chilli sauce. Chilli chicken is an indo chinese version of making chicken which has become quite popular in India. It has been posted along with a video. Was chilli chicken the first thing that you used to order in a restaurant during your school/college days? During my school years, fried rice & chilli chicken was the most happening couple.