Hot Orzo Casserole. This Greek-inspired dish, featuring chicken, spinach, oregano, feta cheese crumbles and fresh lemon, proves that casseroles can be lighter and. Cook orzo according to package directions. Wine Suggestions Except for the sauce and tomato, all of the ingredients in this casserole add weight and richness to the overall texture of the dish.
Meanwhile, scoop half orzo into baking dish. Except for the sauce and tomato, all of the ingredients in this casserole add weight and richness to. The words one pot casserole make most of us very happy. You can cook Hot Orzo Casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Orzo Casserole
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic.
- Prepare 2 cup of Alfredo sauce jarred.
- It’s 1 lb of Orzo.
- It’s 1 of 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed.
- It’s 1 can of Artichoke hearts, quartered.
- It’s 2 cup of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic salt, pepper, onion powder, crushed red pepper, parsley flakes.
- You need 1 lb of Chicken, cooked.
This recipe turns convenient, frozen meatballs into a creamy and cheesy dish complete with vegetables. Three Cheese Broccoli and Orzo Casserole. Allow to cool slightly before cutting and serving. Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post.
Hot Orzo Casserole instructions
- Cook orzo according to package..
- Defrost spinach in microwave for 3-5 minutes..
- Drain artichoke hearts. Mix with spinach in bottom of 13×9 baking pan. Season to taste..
- Drain orzo. Add to spinach mixture..
- Add in sauce and chicken. Mix well. Top with cheese..
- Wrap baking dish with foil. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Unwrap and broil until cheese is brown. Serve immediately..
My first encounters with casseroles were from a box, where you added hamburger meat or canned tuna to a mix of dried noodles, cooking liquid, and some mysterious seasoning packet. Greek beef and orzo casserole (Giouvetsi) Akis Petretzikis Subscribe: http YIOUVETSI, giouvetsi, Lamb Orzo: GreekRecipes.tv Alexa. Place pot back on heat and let it get very hot. This recipe was inspired by a Martha Stewart orzo casserole recipe gone wrong.