CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝. Welcome to Win or Fail Friday! This is from the Blog Like Mother Like. A simple and tasty creamy crockpot creamy chicken chili.
Throw all the ingredients in the slow cooker and forget about it until dinner time! Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort. You can cook CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- You need 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of jar salsa.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of package 4 -Cheese blend.
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of Cellentani pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
Absolutely delicious and super simple to make Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! It's slightly creamy, a bit of spicy, and a whole lot of delish! Crock-Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup from Delish.com is the soup you'll be making all winter long. • Swap in skinless bone-in chicken thighs for breasts for richer flavor and more tender meat. This recipe for Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta has turned into a staple at our house, mostly because it takes so little time to throw together, my kids devour it and so does my husband.
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot……
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well……
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 – cheese blend……
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly…….Mixture will be creamy……
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Cream Cheese – creamy tangy goodness. If you are worried about curdling see my quick tips about crockpots below. I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that only dirties one pot! I basically took my traditional chicken enchilada recipe, modified it and added some black beans, corn and chicken broth. After a few hours of letting it slow.