Spicy dry jerk rubbed smoked chicken wings. Combine all ingredients for the rub in a zip lock bag and shake vigorously. Tender, juicy baked chicken wings coated in a mouthwatering homemade dry rub that will have your tastebuds singing! Pair it with a creamy gorgonzola dipping sauce and it's a party hit!
Dry-rubbed chicken wings are smoked, coated with a buttery hot sauce, and grilled until browned and crispy in this delicious appetizer. Couple tips I've found take the skin off of the chicken use hickory chips and they are great with BBQ sauce if you have guests who don't like spicy food. Keyword keto chicken wings, lowcarb chicken wings, lowcarb spicy chicken. You can have Spicy dry jerk rubbed smoked chicken wings using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy dry jerk rubbed smoked chicken wings
- Prepare of Party pack unsectioned wings.
- Prepare 1/3 of badia jerk seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 of kicken chicken.
- It’s 2 tbsp of old bey blackening seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cayenne.
When the wings are dried completely, transfer to a large bowl. Rub some olive oil on each piece so the seasonings will stick. Use half of the mixed seasonings to cover one side of the wings. They come on and off the smoker throughout the day just to keep up with demand.
Spicy dry jerk rubbed smoked chicken wings instructions
- Combine all ingredients for the rub in a zip lock bag and shake vigorously.
- Using kitchen shears you want to cut the tips off and then cut a slit in the skin between the leg and flat then bend the wing backwards until you hear a slight snap and the wing somewhat straightens out. This method is going to allow both sections to cook evenly as well as ease of separating the sections while eating..
- Pat the wings dry with a paper towel and add the rub to both sides liberally and set in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Start the smoker and bring to 225 and smoke the wings for 30 minutes flipping half way though. Flip again and turn the pellet smoker to high which is about 450 and cook for an additional 30 minutes rotating the wings halfway through..
The low-and slow method ensures that the meat remains super moist and fall-off-the-bone tender, with a deliciously melded skin that is heavily seasoned with an in-house rub. For the smoked jerk chicken wings: Brush the chicken with canola oil. Combine the sugar, allspice, chile, black pepper and salt. Generously coat the chicken with the spice mix. Heat the grill to medium for indirect grilling.