Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice. A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen. This creamy chicken and broccoli recipe has chunky, bite-size pieces of chicken and broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce, served over fluffy white rice.
All I have to say is WOW! Serve over steamed rice and sprinkle with cheese. I've seen a lot of recipes for broccoli, cheese and rice casseroles. You can cook Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken meat of choice cut in to bite sized pieces.
- You need of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders and paprika to taste, I season pretty heavily.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of milk, approximately.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese, cubed.
- You need 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of bag frozen broccoli.
- It’s 2 of chopped green onions, whites and greens.
Spread chicken on top of cheese. How to Make Homemade Crock pot Cream of Chicken & Broccoli Over Rice. This Recipe is so East to Make Guys, you would be amazed at what you can out together. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is I drizzle a little bit of melted butter right over the cornflakes before throwing it in the oven – heavenly! cream of chicken soup – any cream soup will work: mushroom, celery, etc.
Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice step by step
- Heat up enough oil to brown the chicken, 2-3 tbsp. Spread it into a single layer. Season well. Keep browning until the moisture evaporates and the chicken browns..
- Once the chicken has good color, add the flour. stir and coat. Let that cook for a bit, stirring. Add the milk, cream cheese and cheddar. Bring to a bubble. Add the broccoli then turn the heat down to simmer with a lid on. Stir occasionally to help the cream cheese melt..
- Make rice, however you make yours..
- When your rice is done, spoon the mixture over your rice. The Cajun in me puts chopped green onions on everything 😊.
With the perfect cheese-rice-broccoli-mushroom ratio to please everyone. And it doesn't have any kind of "condensed cream of Melt butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. We can't get enough of this cheesy rice casserole stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar. It has rice, chicken, cheese, and some broccoli. You know it's going to be good.