Mexican Chicken Fajitas.
You can have Mexican Chicken Fajitas using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Chicken Fajitas
- You need 500 gr of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- It’s 2 of peppers.
- Prepare 100 gr of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of Avocados.
- You need of Cheddar chesse.
- You need of Philadelphia cheese.
- Prepare of Chicken fajitas mix.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Fajitas wrap.
Mexican Chicken Fajitas step by step
- Cut the chicken breast, peppers and onions in long strips.
- Chop the tomatoes and cheddar cheese, peel and mash the avocado add salt and olive oil.
- In a sauté pan put a bit of olive oil, when hot put the chicken and half of the fajitas mix and cook it for 15 mins…. in a separate pan put peppers and onions with the rest of fajitas mix and cook it until nice and crispy…. put them in a serving plate..
- Warm the fajita wraps in Teflon pan for a couple of minutes turning them often avoiding burning..
- Ready to make your fajitas!!! Spread the Philadelphia cheese on the wrap, add the chicken fajitas, tomatoes, avocado and cheddar cheese on top…..
- Wrap the fajitas and buen provecho! 😋.