Awesome Pretzel Chicken Tenders with Spicy Honey Dijon Sauce. Remove tenders from buttermilk and dredge in almond-pretzel mixture, pressing mixture into the tenders. Remove and drain on a cookie sheet lined with a wire rack. And that spicy sweet orange sauce is like icing on the chicken cake.
If pretzels and mustard are a winning combo then the pretzel crusted chicken and spicy honey mustard are a champion team. It's pretty insane and by insane I mean insanely awesome. There's a chance you may never go back to your regular. You can cook Awesome Pretzel Chicken Tenders with Spicy Honey Dijon Sauce using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Awesome Pretzel Chicken Tenders with Spicy Honey Dijon Sauce
- It’s 3 lb of chicken tenders.
- Prepare 2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 2 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of smoked almonds.
- You need 12 of large sourdough pretzels.
- It’s 1 of canola oil for frying.
- You need 1 large of resealable plastic bag.
- Prepare 1 of spicy honey dijon recipe follows.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1 of chipotle pepper in adobo sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of adobo sauce (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cider vinegar.
Crispy chicken tenders with a sweet-salty honey Dijon dipping sauce and zucchini rice make a Honey-Dijon Chicken Tenders. Prepare a large baking sheet and Awesome things here. I am very happy to peer your post. Thanks a lot and I'm taking a look ahead to.
Awesome Pretzel Chicken Tenders with Spicy Honey Dijon Sauce instructions
- Combine basil, garlic, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Place buttermilk and 1/2 spice mix in bag. Add chicken and massage bag until coated. Refrigerate 6 to 12 hours. Place almonds and pretzels in plastic bag. Mash with rolling pin into small pieces and powder..
- In large pan add oil (about 1 1/2 inches high). Heat to 350°. Remove tenders from buttermilk and dredge in almond-pretzel mix. Do not overcrowd pan. Fry until golden brown, about 5 min. Remove and drain on a wire rack..
- In a small food processor, combine spicy sauce ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to use..
Dip the chicken tenders into egg mixture. Next, dip tenders in the pretzels, coating completely. Whisk together mayonnaise, honey and mustard. Serve strips warm with honey mustard for dipping. We recently created these Cheesy Pretzel Chicken Tender Pops with Honey Mustard Sauce using cheese crackers, pretzels, and sweet cream Land O Lakes® Butter for a crunchy savory crust.