Creamy Pesto Fettuccine. Creamy Pesto Pasta – Fettuccine tossed in a creamy, cheesy Alfredo sauce with lots of homemade basil pesto mixed in! This creamy fettuccine combines the best worlds of both alfredo sauce and fresh pesto into one fresh Pesto. It's totally one of my favorite things year-round, but even more so in the springtime.
Creamy Pesto Fettuccine with Mushrooms & Tomatoes. This a Pesto recipe I came up with after trial and error. Cook fettuccine in salted boiling water to your taste. You can cook Creamy Pesto Fettuccine using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Pesto Fettuccine
- Prepare 1 box of Fettuccine.
- You need 3 tbsp of Homemade or prepared pesto sauce. ( I used Classico brand).
- Prepare 3 clove of Crushed garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sun-dried tomatoes Chopped..
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Pasta water ( as needed).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Shaved Parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 of Very thinly slice chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of Salt pepper ,Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder to taste.
- You need 1 of Fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of At this point you can stop or you can add some additional vegetables if you choose. I actually added about six raw blue lake green beans cut into thirds and three stocks of raw asparagus also cut into thirds.
Add a some sauce to the pasta and mix pasta with the sauce. Fettuccine Alfredo two ways: with cream and nutmeg, or with butter and Parmesan! Try it both ways and decide which one you like the best! All Reviews for Chicken Fettuccine with Pesto Cream Sauce.
Creamy Pesto Fettuccine step by step
- First thing you want to do is start your pasta water to boiling. Add a good amount of salt to your pasta water as it boils..
- Next season your chicken breast with the dry seasonings coat well on both sides.
- Next you want to sauté the chicken breast in the olive oil and garlic until completely cooked through. Remove chicken from oil and place on a paper towel to drain. Use your remaining oil to sauté your vegetables..
- Next you want to add your heavy cream to your vegetables / olive oil and reduce your heat to a slow simmer. At this point if your sauce becomes too thick add the pasta water to thin it out..
- Next you want to add The prepared or homemade pesto sauce and mix until well Incorporated. Add 3 tablespoons of your Parmesan cheese..
- OK now that your pasta is done use a slotted spoon and remove your pasta. Place into A large serving dish or individual bowls however you wish to serve it. Poor or spoon portion size sauce over your pasta. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese and the fresh parsley..
Creamy Steak Fettuccine from Delish.com is meant to be shared with someone special. This delicious Pesto Shrimp Fettuccine in White Wine Sauce is all about the flavor combination of zesty pesto, garlic, pasta and mushrooms. Add the tomatoes and pesto, cooking until tomatoes are softening. I used fettuccine pasta, but in the past I've used faster cooking pasta like spaghetti, angel hair or shells and it takes even less Make this creamy pesto pasta for your family tonight. Fettuccine pasta topped with a homemade rich decadent alfredo sauce.