Fajita casserole. Tortillas stand in for noodles in a south of the border lasagna-style casserole. And the leftovers are even MORE delicious the next day. Vegetarians and carnivores love this easy veggie casserole recipe!
Think of this casserole as a plate of keto fajitas with all the fixins. Spice up your next low carb taco Tuesday with this keto fajita casserole. Which kind of casserole are you looking for? You can cook Fajita casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fajita casserole
- It’s of chicken breasts.
- It’s of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 1/2 can of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 6 oz of sour cream.
- It’s of mexi cheese.
- You need of onion.
- It’s of bell peppers.
- Prepare of taco seasoning.
Bring stock to a boil in a large pot. Add chicken breasts and cook until very tender, no longer pink in the. #Quickeasysimple#prefectweekdaymeal#thewholefamilywillenjoy. In this video I've made a quick meal. You can add veggies or whatever you like for a side dish.
Fajita casserole step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375. Get a pot of water boiling for the pasta. Cook pasta al dente.
- Dice up your bell peppers, onions, and chicken. Toss your chicken with your taco seasoning..
- While pasta is cooking, add your vegetables in a hot saute pan. Cook for 3-5 mins..
- Add chicken. Cook another 5-7 minutes.
- While food is cooking, its time to add ingredients to a bowl and mix… cheese, soup cans, and sour cream.
- When chicken mix is done add to bowl and fold in..
- Then pasta. Fold in..
- Should look like this.
- Pour into greased baking dish. Add cheese on top.
- Bake 20 -25 minutes. Should be bubbling. Enjoy..
We decided we would make Quinoa Fajita Casserole which works great as a vegetarian casserole, but in our case it became a Leftover Chicken Quinoa Fajita Casserole. Wondering what to make for dinner? This Easy Chicken Fajita Casserole bakes up fast for a delicious, well balanced, comforting meal that everyone will love! Be the first to review this recipe. Serve this Mexican-style casserole with salsa, sour cream and guacamole on the side and let everyone top their own.