Yellow Chicken Curry (Thai muslim style). This Thai Yellow Chicken Curry is comfort food meets takeout at home. Or are those the same thing? It's so good – especially if you treat yoself with the Ohhhhh that sweet Thai yellow curry flavor!!!! <- it has come to this.
When stored properly, it is good for up to five days. This easy Thai Yellow Curry Chicken recipe tastes straight out of a restaurant! It's wonderfully creamy, bursting with flavor and veggies (potatoes, cauliflower. You can cook Yellow Chicken Curry (Thai muslim style) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yellow Chicken Curry (Thai muslim style)
- It’s 3 tablespoon of yellow curry paste.
- It’s 2 of chicken thighs.
- You need 250 g of coconut milk.
- Prepare 250 g of water.
- It’s 1 of white onion.
- Prepare 2 of potato.
- Prepare 1 of carrot sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of pink salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of palm sugar.
With chicken, potatoes, and peppers simmered in coconut milk, this Thai-style yellow chicken curry is quick and delicious. This Thai-style curry is fast and easy to make. It has a unique flavor that makes this dish anything but ordinary. This Thai yellow curry recipe is full of chicken, potatoes, carrots, and coconut milk.
Yellow Chicken Curry (Thai muslim style) step by step
- Fry the curry paste in the coconut milk till fragrant and oil of coconut start to come out..
- Add chicken thigh (or any proteins) and cook to 50%.
- Add water and all the vegetables including potatoes..
- Add salt and sugar. Cook until meat & Vegetables are done..
- Enjoy! 🥰.
A homemade curry paste gives it a truly authentic flavor! (Especially their Thai yellow curry!!) For a couple of months in a row, at least one night each week Cohl and I would look at each other and no words. Thai yellow chicken curry is a very easy and healthy recipe. Just make Thai yellow curry paste ahead of time, and you can store it in the freezer for long time and use it to make any thai veg and non-veg curries. Hope you will like this recipe. So perfectly savory with just a teensy bit of sweet.