Spicy Casserole. Spicy Southwest Chicken Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The Best Hot And Spicy Casserole Recipes on Yummly Quinoa Enchilada Casserole, Beef Stroganoff Casserole, Reuben Casserole.
This recipe allows you to make Ruby's spicy casserole. It was to be given to the Courier to make spicy casseroles, similar to Ruby Nash's casserole. K. lists the ingredients required for making the spicy casserole as: One flour. You can have Spicy Casserole using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Casserole
- You need 1/2 Package of Whole Wheat wide Noodles cooked per directions.
- You need 1 of large can Chunk Chicken (or Tuna of you prefer).
- You need 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 Can of Cream of Celery Soup.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Frozen Peas.
- Prepare 1 of Small Red Onion (diced fine).
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Coarse Ground Black Pepper (divided, and to taste).
- It’s 1 Tbs of Crushed Red Pepper.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Cajun Spice (divided and to taste).
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Giardiniera.
- You need 1 Cup of Bread Crumbs (divided and to taste).
- You need 1.5 Cup of Monterrey Jack Cheese shredded (divided and to taste).
- Prepare of Cajun Spices to taste (likely about 2-3 Tablespoons spread over layers).
Spicy Breakfast Casserole With Andouille Sausage. Spicy andouille sausage and Creole seasoning jazz up this flavorful breakfast casserole. Gordon Ramsay Rice Recipes, Spicy Sausage Rice Lunch Meal. A mixture of rice, vegetables, and meat, a bit like risotto but without the need for stirring.
Spicy Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Cook the Whole Wheat wide noodles per package instructions.
- Spray your baking pan with non stick spray such as PAM or canola oil..
- Mix the Canned Chicken, Cream of mushroom soup, Cream of Celery Soup, Frozen Peas, Red Onion, Giardinera, and Bread crumbs in a separate bowl..
- Once the egg noodles have cooked, put half of the egg noodles in the baking pan, and cover them with about half of the mixture from step number 4..
- Cover the remaining noodles and mixture with cooked Egg Noodles. Then cover that with the remaining Chicken, Soup, Peas, Onion and Giardinara mixture. Cover this liberally with Monterrey Jack Cheese. Add coarse black pepper and Cajun Spices to taste..
- Bake the casserole for 30 minutes at 375 Degrees. Serve in bowls..
This Italian Chicken Casserole is inspired by a Sicilian Chicken recipe by Mario Batali, an Italian- American chef. We love this super easy Spicy Casserole recipe! This is a super simple recipe that I made that we call "Spicy Casserole." It's not overwhelmingly spicy, but you can adjust the spiciness to fit your. The casserole has lots of protein from the chicken, very little fat and no sugar. The sweetness comes instead from the apple juice and mango.