Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos.
You can cook Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos
- You need 1/2 packages of tortilla chips (I use whole grain scoops).
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese (I used pepperjack and taco flavor).
- Prepare 2 oz of diced chicken breast.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet corn or canned corn.
Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos instructions
- Cook chicken and toss in taco seasoning (can add onions or peppers too if you like).
- Arrange chips on baking pan, place chicken, corn and cheese on top.
- Bake at 250° for 10-15 minutes until cheese in melted and chips are nice and crispy.
- Enjoy by itself, with salsa, lettuce, or with sour cream!.