Mike's 5 Minute Smothered Green Chili Chicken Burritos. Bake: Brush lightly with olive oil or spray with non stick cooking spray. SMOTHERED CHICKEN BURRITOS — Slow cooked chicken, rice and cheese, rolled in tortillas then smothered in a creamy green chili sauce and baked. And so do my husband and teenage boys.
I hope that you give it a try! Here is my Amazon Influencer link. I used canned chicken, green chilis, corn, beans, and enchilada sauce to make them. You can have Mike's 5 Minute Smothered Green Chili Chicken Burritos using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's 5 Minute Smothered Green Chili Chicken Burritos
- You need of ● For The EZ Enchilada Sauce.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chili Enchilada Sauce.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 2 (4 oz) of Cans Diced Green Hatch Chilies.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of ● For The EZ Proteins.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of Can Kirkland Precooked Chunked Chicken [drained].
- You need 4 of EX LG Green Chili Chicken Bean & Cheese Burritos.
- It’s of ● For The Toppers/Garnish Options [as needed].
- You need of Fresh Chopped White Onions.
- You need of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s of Diced Jalapenos.
- Prepare of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare Slices of Avocado.
- It’s of Green Onions.
- You need of Lime Wedges.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
With a little cheese and some flour tortillas that I already had on hand, I made a delicious and hearty meal. Covered in red, green and white (the Mexican flag colors), these Smothered Chicken Burritos bring the flavors of Mexico to your dining room table. When I first saw these chicken burritos, I knew I wanted to make them. With these hearty baked burritos smothered in enchilada sauce, you never have to choose a favorite!
Mike's 5 Minute Smothered Green Chili Chicken Burritos step by step
- Add everything in the Enchilada Section to a bowl.
- Mix and microwave..
- One of the best burritos brands out there!.
- Heat your burritos and garnish with onions, cheeses, cilantro, enchilada sauce etc! Enjoy the easy with an ice cold Mexican beer!.
- Or, go what we here call Christmas style and use both red and green toppers! Enjoy!.
The chicken comes out perfectly tender but the rice is the true hero – soaked with all the burito bowl flavors from the IP magic. Stir in corn, black beans, salsa and green chiles. Smothered Green Chili Chicken ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating. Lay one roasted green chili over each chicken breast. Top burritos with green chili enchilada sauce and sprinkle top with more Monterrey Jack cheese.