Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs. Puree the roasted red peppers, garlic, and olive oil in a blender. Pour the heavy cream into the blended peppers, then blend until thoroughly mixed. The creamy red pepper sauce turns this recipe into a restaurant-quality dish, punctuated by goat cheese and fresh parsley.
Make this for the entire family tonight. I promise you, the end result is always a juicy chicken thigh and this recipe is no exception. Topped with a flavorful sauce and creamy goat cheese. You can cook Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can (15.5 ounce) of Goya black beans, undrained.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 jar (11.5 ounce) of Goya pimientos, (roasted red peppers) drained, cut into strips.
Enjoy roasted sweet red peppers stuffed inside boneless chicken breasts and topped with a tasty sour cream sauce that is infused with more red peppers. Stuff as many pieces of roasted red peppers as you can into pockets of chicken one at a time. Pour bread crumbs into a large plastic bag. How to Make Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Skillet Chicken.
Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……..
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper all around chicken thighs……..
- In a bowl combine: black pepper, adobo, minced garlic, Goya black beans and diced tomatoes…….
- Pour black bean / diced tomato mixture evenly all over chicken thighs…….
- Place your sliced Goya pimientos all over chicken thighs…….
- Bake thighs, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….Baste chicken thighs with drippings when done….. 🤩😋.
- Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy 😉!! I served mine with chicken flavored parsley white rice 🍚!!!.
Sauté the chicken in a large skillet (scroll down to see how to cook chicken on a skillet.) My but was this was as delicious as your photo was beautiful! I substituted thighs for breasts and threw in some frozen peas for texture. Roasted Chicken Thighs with only salt and pepper are moist, succulent with wonderfully crispy skin! Simple comfort food at its best. Easy Sheet Pan Greek Chicken with Grape Tomatoes.